Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The benefits of loving life!

For my first post on this extraordinary adventure... I want to (of course) start it off positive! I would like to express

what I believe, are the benefits of loving life! But, I truly believe, that before you love life, you must love yourself! So how might we do this, you may be wondering.. it's simple. Be yourself. What could seemingly be easier, yet there are millions of people out there who think that there is a necessity in hiding yourself.... to them: I ask why?!?!? What is the point??
"Be Yourself. Dance like no one is watching, Sing like no one can stop you, Think like no one can hear you, and be you like no one else can be!"

Now... the benefits of loving life. This may be a let down, but there is only one benefit to loving life, but to some, to me in particular, this one benefit makes it all worth while.

THE BENEFIT:
You are happy. Some people out there may be confused on what this means... and take it as you may. Happiness, although can be defined by dictionary.com is truly what you take it as. For me, happiness is being able to go to sleep with a smile on my face, knowing that, I may not always be making the right choice, but I know that I am doing what I believe in. There is nothing more vital.

So I would like to challenge you to start being yourself! I don't care who you are. what your profession is. how old you are. how "horrible" life is to you, just remember.... you never know someone elses' story, so be thankful you have yours. Be yourself. Live. Laugh. Love. LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment