Thursday, July 8, 2010

The better things in life!

Alright so today… I realized that it has been quite a long time since I have posted anything… so… NOW IS THE TIME!!!! I think I would just like to make a quick shout out to my amazing family and friends! I never realized how lucky I am, and how much I have got, until you see the worst of life. I am a volunteer at my mom’s work, and it is sometimes heart breaking to see some of these cases… I am so incredible grateful for everything my family has given me, and for all the amazing friends that I have! I am so lucky to have all the things that I do, and to be so well raised!!!! I know that my future is bright and filled with surprise and change because of my awesome upbringing! I love you all: Mom, dad, Billi, Judy, Mike, Beth, Tiffany, Alana, Kailyn, Jamie, Lacey, Jackie, Kathleen!!!! You mean the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment